Monday, June 26, 2006

 
Kodiak Bear is our alpha and the first of my dog family. He is tall, and long, and thin under all that hair, and that hair is fine and silky with an even finer and denser undercoat. A skinny fluff ball. He looks pretty much like a mop or a floor mat from all angles and is hard to photograph because of it. I got him here in the late evening light, and that helped. It would also help if I would trim his bangs!

Kodi is the most loving creature and really saved my soul - he came to me 3 months after my husband died and truly held me together. My Bear is 9 now, and I know he can't last forever, but I hope for many more good years to come.
 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
great site you have here...and a great life, too, from the sounds of it! will look for photos of those other little bow wows.
 
we demand photos of the other cousins!
 
Beautiful country, we go to Tonasket most summers, and my husband hunts there when the season opens. I will look across the boarder next time I visit, and send you and yours warm wishes! Jann (twstdstr)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?